HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel (2 Pieces)
|Product Name:||HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel (2 Pieces)|
The HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is a key component in establishing an off-grid solar energy system. Weighing in at only 16.5lbs, this panel contains 36 efficient polycrystalline solar cells protected by a thin layer of tempered glass. The panel is designed to withstand heavy snow and wind loads. The back of the panel features a waterproof junction box and MC4 leads for easy plug and play use! Use this panel alone or add additional panels to create a custom solar energy system.
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A
Dimensions: 40.5 X 26.7 X 1.4 In
- PRODUCT EFFICIENCY: Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing; compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, pole mounts, and tilt mounts.
- RELIABILITY: Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed. Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades. IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets.